A Taste of Edmond
LibertyFest Taste of Edmond is a foodie’s dream, offering a wide array of culinary options to suit any taste or satisfy any craving. Edmond boasts of eclectic ethnic offerings and draws an ever-expanding pool of quality restaurants with our bustling economy and growing population. The “mom and pop” restaurants and Edmond staples have stood the test of time. All of Edmond’s eats come together for the Taste of Edmond!
A Taste of Edmond is the primary fundraiser for LibertyFest. A donation made for a Taste of Edmond wristband will not only offer a taste of Edmond’s best, it will ensure that the festival continues for generations to come.
New this year, Taste of Edmond wristbands will be available for purchase online through June 21st. Wristbands will be mailed to the purchaser. Wristbands will also be available at a select group of vendors and supporters. Wristbands are limited, don’t delay!
- Please note that there are no refunds since this is a donation. Due to sanitary restrictions, no animals are allowed at Taste of Edmond.
- Participating restaurants can complete and submit the Exhibitor Form.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Or Purchase at these 2019 Wristband Outlet Locations
for $12 / person in advance:
- Edmond Convention & Visitors Bureau – 2901 Conference Drive
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Accepting Visa, MasterCard & Discover
- Edmond Life & Leisure – 107 S. Broadway – Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Edmond Sun – 123 S Broadway – Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Fields Jewelry – 12 S. Broadway – Mon-Fri 10am-6pm & Sat 10am-4pm
- Gourmet Gallery – 1532 S. Boulevard – Mon-Fri 10am-6pm & Sat 10-4pm
- Patti’s Hallmark – 3216 S. Broadway (next to Hobby Lobby)
- Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 10am-7pm & Sun 12pm-5pm
- Citizen’s Bank – One East 1st Street – Mon-Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 8am-2pm
A Taste of Edmond’s family tradition had it’s beginning June 15, 1991, with 20 restaurants, in a small building on Broadway that lured 500 people through its doors. That particular year we honored the return of 63 members of Fox Battery, Edmond’s Desert Storm Troops. President Bush asked that July be the official welcoming home party for the troops that year.
Taste of Edmond Mission Statement
LibertyFest’s fundraiser and Edmond’s Largest “Block Party” and Food Fest
|2019 Participating Restaurants|
Andy’s Frozen Custard