A Taste of Edmond
The long warm days of summer will usher in the LibertyFest 2017 Taste of Edmond in Downtown Edmond. 40+ restaurants from around our area will provide visitors with lip-smacking delicacies and comfort food that is beyond compare.
A Taste of Edmond is a fundraiser for LibertyFest, ensuring the festival for years to come. You can’t beat the price for all you can eat event.
$12 per person with children 10 and under FREE.
$17 per person day of event.
Special thanks to our sponsor Citizens Bank of Edmond – again this year, credit cards and debit cards will be accepted at A Taste of Edmond beginning at noon on July 2nd.
There are no refunds since this is a donation.
No rain date – No Animals Allowed.
Participating restaurants can complete and submit the Exhibitor Form. Please click above pdf or go to the FORMS tab above.
Please email A Taste Of Edmond for more information:
A Taste of Edmond’s family tradition had it’s beginning June 15, 1991, with 20 restaurants, in a small building on Broadway that lured 500 people through it’s doors. That particular year we honored the return of 63 members of Fox Battery, Edmond’s Desert Storm Troops. President Bush asked that July be the official welcoming home party for the troops that year.
Your donation will allow you to sample food from each restaurant. You may make your donation and receive a TASTE wristband in advance from the following businesses in Edmond beginning in June:
- Edmond Convention & Visitor’s Bureau – 1030 S Bryant
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (until 5pm June 30th)
ONLY outlet accepting Visa, MasterCard & Discover in advance
- Edmond Historical Society – 431 S Blvd
- Edmond Life & Leisure – 107 S Broadway
- Fashion Boutique – 104 S Broadway
- Fields Jewelry – 12 S. Broadway
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm & Saturday 10am-5pm
- Gourmet Gallery – 1532 S Blvd
Monday-Friday 10am-6pm & Saturday 10am-5pm
- Michelle Schaefer’s Farmers Insurance – 19 East Hurd
- Patti’s Hallmark – 3216 S. Broadway (next to Hobby Lobby)
Monday-Friday 9am-7pm, Saturday 10am-7pm & Sunday 12pm-5pm
- Sacred Heart Catholic Gifts- 23 S. Broadway
Monday-Friday 10am-5:30pm & Saturday 10am-5pm
- The Edmond Sun –123 S. Broadway
- LibertyFest Car Show – Saturday, June 24th in Hafer Park, 8am-2pm
Taste of Edmond Mission Statement
LibertyFest’s fundraiser and Edmond’s Largest “Block Party” and Food Fest
|2016 Participating Restaurants|
Billy Sims BBQ
A Taste of Edmond is the only